This Vine gives me life.
This will never not be my favorite vine of all time.
Also, hire these two to play a full version at my funeral.
this is me
From @MillaTheCat: “Rub-a-dub-dub there’s a kitty in the tub! Splish-Splash Milla’s taken a bath! ” #catsofinstagram [catsofinstagram.com] [source: http://ift.tt/1i1RmMu ]
1930’s Teen Delinquents
i.e. life role models
I’m just gonna reblog this again because it’s one of my favorite pictures ever.
That girl in the chair seems like such a badass I bet she was the leader of the crew.
I want to write about these girls.
When I was a teenager my mother found my grandmother’s (her mother) school scrapbook. It included things like photos, notes, and a two page spread of every demerit she ever received over the course of her formal education. Each of them set aside with little tags like she was so fucking proud of them. They were all for things like, “Unladylike behavior” or, “Skirt too short” or, “refuses to listen to authority”. I loved that spread so much.
I always have to reblog this.
When people use Elsa not getting a prince at the end of Frozen to hate on all the other Disney princesses who fall in love
A WOMAN CAN BE STRONG WITHOUT A MAN.
A WOMAN CAN BE STRONG WITH A MAN.
LOVE DOES NOT MAKE PEOPLE WEAK.
As soon as I go outside, he starts scratching on the glass. But I prefer to think he is doing interpretive dance.
This is absolutely 1000% my new mental image for these two (not that it wasn’t pretty damn close before).
hell yeah ! x)
This kitten reminds me of…
I just screamed and now my parents are genuinely worried…. xD
Books & Cupcakes Thank You Book Giveaway!
Hello everyone!! ::waves:: I am thrilled to be hosting this giveaway!! I can’t believe Books & Cupcakes has reached over 10,000 followers! You are all amazing and fantastic! This giveaway is just my small way to say thank you to everyone who follows me, reads my reviews, partakes in the book photo challenge, and sends me lovely messages. I wanted to do something nice for you all as a thank you for your love and support! Thank you all so much!! xoxo Jessica
- This book giveaway will be open WORLDWIDE thanks to the book depository!
- The winner will be able to choose one of the above books.
- Since this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following this blog. I do check!
- You can enter by reblogging and liking this post. There is not a limit to how many times you can reblog this but please be courteous of those who follow you.
- The giveaway ends May 30th. I will chose the winner at 12 noon Eastern Time (United States and Canada). The winner will have 24 hours to respond before I pick a new winner.
- As a winner you need to be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship the book to you. I pinky promise not to stalk you!
Good luck, fingers crossed that you win and may the odds be ever in your favor!
From @jillymcguire: “Hi! My name is Bella and I was rescued in March from an animal shelter in New Jersey. I was found in a huge pile of snow and survived frost bite! My new mommy takes super good care of me and rubs my tummy even though I sometimes play bite her while she is doing it. My favorite activities are running around the house, checking out my reflection in the mirror, and snuggling with my human!” #catsofinstagram [catsofinstagram.com] [source: http://ift.tt/1f7QLTS ]